02/16/04
I wake from a dream, although I'm not entirely sure that's what it was. Maybe it's my perspective that is being altered but it seems these dreams are just moments of unexistence. A few hours a night and in the morn you're feeling as fictional as you were the day before.
I feel like I may be damaging my host but according to the reports I'm receiving, it seems as if I have his full support. I finally begin to feel the tiniest hope of purpose or guidance.
The car has been psychoactively cut off from this plane of existence and is merging with another where someone so very familiar lies on a bed typing words and listening to music. We have reached an understanding it seems and the mission, although just as obscure as ever, now seems somehow refined.
I think god has spoken to me, or rather reached out to me and given me knowledge of the end.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment