Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy trails, to you...until, we meet, again...

Tower of Brahma. Chapter 64. One Last Thing. (edit)

11/21/10

And the happy ending we all want. The book was a process of negativity removal through the churning of notions across the page, mostly written in dark moments in dive bars, a few whiskeys in, and alone in the universe, but never giving in, just writing it down, and making it make sense.

This happy ending is what I'd still like, and though it seems further from me now than ever, I am more hopeful than ever. That is what I'd like to say is the Human Condition. Faith at the Furthest Reaches, the instinctual knowing that it always works out.

In the end, I wrote this book to change my life, then finished it to save my life. Now I finish editing it and contemplate self-publishing it to put forth into the world. It's as weird as I would have liked. It's timely with this new Century upon us, all written on a smartphone while galavanting all over NYC. Now, I must return to the sequel, of which, the chapters I have written up til now will be published with the Tower of Brahma, along, hopefully, with the earliest drafts of the screenplay & lost short story!

Thanks for reading.

No comments: