Sunday, March 3, 2013

46 chapters until the end of existence. Enjoy while it lasts.

Here's the explosion of purpose. I was back on the comic-con circuit, hanging out with all these different comic book creators that were from all over the country. We were forming into a tight unit of geekdom, hitting con floors, drunkenly swaggering into hotel rooms, sneaking into the penthouse parties. I really wanted to embrace this clarity of positivity I was feeling all around me.

There's something to the Saturn's Return that makes sense to me. Most people seem to have some sort of spiritual, existential crisis that leaves them with a subconscious plan for a better life. This chapter also sets up the conclusion of the story, which is the complete and utter ending of our universe, and the role that Fenris would play in its outcome. I don't know how much I knew of the ending I wanted at this point, I tried to keep the structure as loose as possible, but it plays out pretty much exactly how I felt it should.


THE TOWER OF BRAHMA: Chapter 18 - Polarization of Persona (edit)

05/04/04

No comments: