This chapter is also posted out of order, which I have to mention in an OCD sort of confessional, to myself mostly. But it was for Diana. This was my entire person changing and she was at the heart of it. My charms had very little effect, so I would have to be self-reliant and resilient to social awkwardness, at least as much as I could manage as we ran from party to open bar to free fashion show. If I could see the pictures of myself at this time, well that's gotta be some classic images. Diana has most of it captured. As she does.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
This one goes out to Diana Zuluaga
This is me starting to do some real magick initiation on myself, with the assistance of Diana Zuluaga, the most lunar driven priestess of self I could imagine. She was my moon, and I finally allowed myself to be the sun, the shining center of my own universe. I was ending a relationship with a girl of Chilean descent right into one with a Colombian badass on the Lower East Side, playing the South American scruffy, white boy appeal apparently.
This chapter is also posted out of order, which I have to mention in an OCD sort of confessional, to myself mostly. But it was for Diana. This was my entire person changing and she was at the heart of it. My charms had very little effect, so I would have to be self-reliant and resilient to social awkwardness, at least as much as I could manage as we ran from party to open bar to free fashion show. If I could see the pictures of myself at this time, well that's gotta be some classic images. Diana has most of it captured. As she does.
This chapter is also posted out of order, which I have to mention in an OCD sort of confessional, to myself mostly. But it was for Diana. This was my entire person changing and she was at the heart of it. My charms had very little effect, so I would have to be self-reliant and resilient to social awkwardness, at least as much as I could manage as we ran from party to open bar to free fashion show. If I could see the pictures of myself at this time, well that's gotta be some classic images. Diana has most of it captured. As she does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment