The tower of brahma - thirty4 - existence is futile (edit)
I don't write poetry as often as I should. I need to just feel it and then let it go and say what needs saying, however it needs to be said. This is the second of the "lost chapters" of the Tower of Brahma. Written a year later I was trying to recall, reflect, and determine what the personal mythology of all these symbols I surrounded myself with.
I focused on Fenrir, the wolf god, child of Loki, slayer of Odin All-Father, bringer of Ragnarok. My friend had labeled me Fenris years ago during a Dungeons & Dragons campaign. It appealed to my canine nature, and I didn't think much of it over the years. But when I looked back at the original screenplay, the ideas & concepts in the story, I started to deconstruct myself.
Then I took notes in poetry. A great sampling of my wordplay and structure.

No comments:
Post a Comment