Sunday, March 24, 2013

Our story so far...


The Tower of Brahma: 35 - interruption (edit)

07/11/06


Here I was trying to poetically summarize the plot so far, build the overall fictional conspiracy plot, whatever that was to evolve into, well, you'll have to read on but it covers everything up to and including the end of humanity. We open with a short story from High School about an assassin that fakes being crazy to enter an asylum in order to fulfill his contract, to how renewed I felt physically, but also was a drunken mess my first year in the city, that somehow I knew it would all work out, and that I forgotten it all so as to enjoy the ride.

How little I knew then where it would all lead. I regret a lot, but mostly I regret that which I didn't do, missed opportunities. I've always gone forward with hope, generosity, and the best of intentions, and that lead me to exactly where you'd expect, where I fight for my soul up until the end of this novel. Of course, the next book is living with said soul.

No comments: