Tower of Brahma: chapter 38 - episode 39 (edit)
So, now we jump back a few years, to the next chronologically written chapter since 31. I hadn't written a chapter since November 2004, and so much life had been lived in that five months. The "lost chapters" (32-37) of The Tower of Brahma were written from February 2006 to June 2007. I debated on ordering the chapters chronologically, but in the service to the overall story I present them as chapters decreed themselves to come out of me.
When I started writing again I chose to leap ahead to chapter 38, that being my lucky/favorite/destined number. A lot of the numbers I ascribe a meaning to, and the three here represents the three act structure of storytelling, and the eight is a sideways infinity symbol, saying that there is an infinite amount of stories to be told. The female mentioned here is Diana, my first girlfriend in NYC, the reason I am the man I am today for many reasons, not the least of which because she sat with me as I cried endlessly at 151 in the LES at this time.
I didn't even know why I wept so hard, so many things, little things, everything, it just was feelings erupting from me. The yoga, mountain climb, and Coachella experience really helped me open up my chest chakra which I felt was closed so many years ago in High School. The person I became at this moment is who I consider myself to be ultimately to this day.

No comments:
Post a Comment