Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Who wants to heal the world with me?

"We are the Ghosts of the World. Mad thinkers of a free design, burning with the passion of united resonance."

This chapter touches upon the idea that there were others out there like me, who felt things, knew grand, dark things were coming, but that we were all part of a larger design that was bringing all of humanity into harmony, by any means necessary.

But I also needed to master myself first. I wrote this while walking the boardwalk in Long Beach, a place I would go years before when I was 20 and dating a twenty-seven year old who'd just graduated with her Masters in social work. Sets up a precedent there between me and the therapist mindset. Though that was within me as a teenager when I'd spend hours on the phone with my friend Michele, who would go on to be a lifetime academic, psychiatrist specializing in suicidal behavior.


THE TOWER OF BRAHMA: Chapter 20 - Ghosts of the World (edit)

05/17/04

No comments: