Tower of Brahma - 36 - forgetful faust (edit)
There was a lot of Faustian influence in my life in 2005. I recall the German film with marionettes, the Tim Vigil comic book of a razor clawed madman, the point in my life where I just wanted it all to change and be crazy and amazing. This chapter was written almost just about 64 days shy of two years after I had climbed a mountain in Colombia, a moment I consider to be the most pivotal change thus far in my life.
Whatever damage was in my head I knew that I could write my way out of it. The Devil seemed about as epic a villain as I could manage to take down. I am nothing if not overly ambitious. But I'm also patient and able to string together words enough to make some major changes in my life. I literally wrote this book to save my life. And now I edit and collect it in order to save it once again.

No comments:
Post a Comment