The Tower of Brahma. Sexty (b) [edit]
Just a small addendum to the previous chapter, riffing on words and ideas for where the future would lead us technology-wise. I can see all the breadcrumbs leading up to where the Tower of Brahma ultimately leads. Here I'm describing the virtual reality that all people will eventually live within after the End of Days comes and Hell scours the Earth.
Emergency blobs, large egg shaped water snake salvos for us all to just sit in womb-like as devils and demons stalk the world. Inside the air bag safety is all the virtual reality you can have for the rest of your life. This is the invention of Charles Crown, part of his rise to power, but what use could he have for the 32 year old version of himself?
I won't spoil the surprise but it's my favorite part of the book coming up. Something fantastical and almost a book unto itself, and with only four chapter remaining! I think it's landmark chapters like this that really get me jazzed about this book. For years I never imagined that the masses would want to read this, but as I get closer to finishing, I couldn't be more proud of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment