Friday, April 19, 2013

Zen grimace of frustration.

(click title to read chapter)

The Tower of Brahma - Chapter 57.2 - You New All Along (edit)

4/16/09
(commentary)

A continuation of the Agents Fenris/Strange first meeting, mixed with memories of their childhood, a vital piece of Charles' past is revealed while sleeping beside Jazz. There's so many elements here that I love, and once I really refine it, this is the style of writing I truly love, why I write at all, because no one writes like this. They come close, but often drama is drama, pulp is pulp, and epic poetry usually is left alone altogether. But here, I blend it like a frappe!

So we have part secret agent scene, the rival agents battling atop the mattress. The telepathic dream-sense, and the overall kid/AI programming toss in a hand grenade of sci-fi. But really it's about sleeping besides someone you don't even know and yet you love them. It's about how other females betrayed me in the past, and somehow found myself in a pattern of finding emotionally, and occasionally physically, abusive, or soon to be, females in which to fall madly in love with.

I really had hit a three month mark with this girl and I should have pulled the trigger on the relationship. I hadn't moved in with her yet, a decision from desperation. I gave this girl a million chances, and I smiled through every moment she made impossible. I tried harder to be better, less jealous, whatever she wanted me to be, but it wasn't what she wanted as she went out of my way to exacerbate everything, until I would just sit in silence next to her before she left for work.

No comments: