Monday, April 22, 2013

The Dark Church, Rodent Divination, Dreams

The Tower of Brahma - Chapter 59.1 - Dreaming With Power Pt. 2 (edit)

5/5/09

A short bit from a dream I had while sleeping besides "Agent Strange". I very rarely dream anything beyond the mundane reality of future events. Just people talking, walking, saying hi. But every now and then my brain produces, and recalls upon waking, an intensely vivid dream that I can not shake. This is one of them.

I clearly remember the odd turning around while walking about 23rd & 6th that shifted everything to red, and knowing well that I was no longer sure of where I was. The huge church spires rose into the air as if I was standing at the foot of an ancient and arcane temple in some gothic fantasy. If I truly believed in magick, I would say this was an initiation into what would come next, for as I wrote at the end, I did truly erase all that came before.

The rat thing, well I have no idea. But that's what I remember. I have no ill will towards rodents, but perhaps the mouse problem in her apartment had something to do with it. This is part two as part one was my dealing with my former gamemaster, and the man who dubbed me Fenris. I always meant to do a follow up dream, and even know don't really know the connection I made here.

No comments: